Saturday, May 24, 2008

Riley's Graduation

It is hard to believe how big Riley has gotten. It seems like just yesterday he was Carter's age. Last night Brandon, Carter, and I attended Riley's preschool graduation along with Kara, Tim, Mom, Dad, and Grandma.
In just three short months he will be off to kindergarten. The graduation was so cute with each class singing a song and everyone being announced as they stood on a platform. I'll bet y'all can't guess who was crying while the graduates were filing in. That's right...me. I looked at Mom and Kara and said, "Where has all of the time gone?" Riley looked so big and mature up there in his shirt and tie. I am so blessed to have this wonderful little man in my life. Watching him grow has been one of the greatest experiences of my life.

After the graduation we all went to Chili's for dinner.

Riley also got to open his graduation presents. He sure had a wonderful night...so did we! Congratulations Riley!

No comments: