Sunday, May 11, 2008

Carter's Parties

Carter has been showered with lots of love and gifts recently.
  • It started when my students threw me a surprise shower two weeks before he was born. I was so touched that my 11 and 12 year olds (with some help from their parents) threw such a beautiful shower...so wonderful...complete with a game and cupcakes. THANKS KIDS!
  • My sister threw us a shower on April 20th. We were surrounded by a wonderful group of friends and family. Kara had the cutest tablescapes and really went all out to make her big sis feel special. She even gave all of the guests little baskets with a candle to help us remember the special day. THANKS KARA!
  • Last Thursday Carter and I went to school for our third wonderful party. The ladies that I work with have become some of my closest friends and did an amazing job of welcoming Carter to our WMS family. One of our teachers, Terra, outdid herself with the cutest tablescape...made out of diapers...and the tastiest cupcakes. I'm not sure if you can tell by the picture or not, but each cupcake is a baby peeking out of a checkered blankie with a bottle in its mouth. THANKS TERRA!
Carter also got to be cuddled by several of the ladies. The last picture is of Melissa feeding Carter. What a cute couple. ☺

Thanks everyone for making the last month so special!

No comments: