Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break Fun

Fun with the Holliday's

Chance, Julie, Chase, and Carter..........Chance and his mommy

Relaxing with Chase............................Play Time

My great friend Julie and her sons Chase and Chance came to visit us on Monday. We had a great time playing, eating breakfast, and enjoying causal conversation.

It is amazing to me how much the boys have grown. Chase was Carter's age when Julie and I met. He also was the ring bearer in our wedding. He now is taller than me and took such great care of Carter. He'll be a great uncle someday...get that Jenelle...no rush though. :)

I can clearly picture the first moment I met Chance. We arrived back from a weekend out of town for Brandon's birthday. We had a message from Julie on our answering machine. We hurried to the hospital, and I immediately fell for the warm little bundle, such a cutie! I am a proud Godmother to that fella! Watching both Chase and Chance makes me feel old. There were so little once. I now understand how fast time goes. Thanks Julie for a great visit!
Mango Madness

Carter and I have spent the other days with some major play time. We pulled out all of the stops and even got out the mango puree to play with. I guess that I'm not a "Don't play with your food." kind of mom! Spring Break is flying by, but we still have some fun surprises ahead.

No comments: