He is still giving the best kisses. This time Mommy was the lucky recipient.
He's also getting better at feeding himself...although you wouldn't know it from the bananas he smeared in his hair today at supper.
He thought that the bananas were great fun until it came time for clean-up.
We are still working on walking and saying more words. Everyday we hear more things and he learns something new. He loves to talk on the phone. Yesterday he was talking to Brandon and said, "Hey, Dad." I was pretty impressed.
Now we need to work on blowing out the candles because our baby is about to be one year old...Oh, My Goodness!


2 comments:
Happy 11 months in the Davis family! I love seeing Carter's smile :) Hope you are all doing well - I miss everyone at Wainwright!!! Hopefully I will have some pics of my own to share in the not to distant future...!
Adorable as always! Can't wait to see the one year pictures and see how much fun he has devouring his birthday cake!
Can you tell the pregos are home with nothing to do???
Post a Comment