Saturday, March 14, 2009

Whirlwind Weeks

The Davis' have had a flurry of activities going on for the last two weeks. Now I finally have the chance to catch up on my blogging.

Last weekend was a perfect do nothing weekend. We stayed at home and no driving was necessary. On Friday, we decided to go out for a short walk to enjoy the beautiful weather. That short walk turned into an hour long adventure that got us home just before the street lights came on. I snapped a few pictures and have put the first two next to the pictures of our first walk last spring. Isn't the difference amazing?!

We didn't get out too much on Saturday because the weather was pretty rainy. That gave Carter the perfect opportunity to be a bit mischievous while I got his bath water ready.



Carter also gave out more of his perfect kisses all weekend. I am only addicted to three things in life...chewing gum, Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke (which is no longer carried in our stores), and now Carter's kisses. :)

Lastly, but most exciting, we now are the proud parents of a walker. Carter took his first steps last Sunday. He is now getting better at going for longer distances and today, at Granny's house, did a perfect turn without falling down. I took video, but it takes forever to download, so hopefully the pictures will suffice.

Today we traveled to Logansport to visit with family. Tomorrow we hope to get lots of things accomplished...my to do list keeps growing.

Until next time, we wish you lots of love and happiness!

1 comment:

Mo and Mel said...

That is so exciting! Morgan just couldn't wait for me to read your blog and now I know why! Congrats on reaching such a fun accomplishment! I also loved the stroller pics and I can't believe that we will be at the same point with our little ones in such a short amount of time!