What an amazing year it has been and how blessed we continue to be!
Carter Matthew is now a year old. We had a wonderful day today. Both Mommy and Daddy took the day off. We had pancakes and opened presents in the morning. Then we headed to Kokomo for our photo session. I can't wait to get the proofs back. I think that the photographer got some really great shots. Carter was amazing, so patient. He had four outfits and six backgrounds! We got to spend a few minutes with Memaw and Granny. Both of them were working, so our time was limited. We also got to see Great Granny, Aunt Nancy, Aunt Amy, Memaw Betty, Aunt Kara, Uncle Tim, and Riley.
We spent an hour at Riley's school carnival. It was lots of fun. The school Riley attends is also the one where I did my student teaching and had my first teaching job, so it was nice to reconnect with some of the teachers. Carter had a great time at the Cake Walk and Candy Walk. The music would start and he danced himself around the circle...too cute!
I have lots of pictures to post, but that will have to wait for another time. This sleepy mommy is going to bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment