Monday, August 4, 2008
Carter's New Day Care
Carter went to day care for the first time today. Both Mommy and Carter did well and no tears were shed. I dropped him off at 10:00 a.m. and picked him back up at 2:00 p.m. I was greeted this morning by lots of little girls who were so excited about there being a baby with them today. I am sure Carter received tons of attention. I have to admit that Mommy watched the clock pretty closely waiting for 2:00 p.m. to arrive. Mary, the day care provider, said that Carter did a wonderful job. He was a good boy and even behaved while she fixed lunch . He must have played pretty hard because he came home and took a three hour nap. He will go again on Wednesday and Friday so that he starts to get used to our new schedule. Next week and a new school year will be here before we know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment