Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Working Man


We are gradually starting to get ready for school to start. I am not sure who needs more preparation for the adjustment...me or Carter. The other night I was holding Carter and working on some school stuff at the same time. Carter must not have found it to be very exciting because he fell fast asleep. I'm sure that I will have to get used to working one handed quite often.


Yesterday we went out to school for awhile. I got quite a bit more work accomplished than I thought I would. Carter played with Aunt Deb for awhile, and he also took a nap in his stroller. Such is the life of a teacher's son. :)

1 comment:

The Browands said...

My experience was...much harder on the Mommy. When they are that little, they kind of have no idea that you are gone until you come back. Kind of like a puppy - no sense of time! But, seeing him at the end of a hard day will make your heart melt and encourage you to get him on a schedule where he stays up later at night. We would get home at 5 and John often that bedtime was at 6. That didn't work for me!

I can't wait to see you on Monday!