- On Tuesday, Granny Davis and Granny Smith came to visit. They took Mommy, Daddy, and me to Cracker Barrel. It was my first trip to this neat place...food and shopping in all one location, how clever! After lunch Mommy snapped a picture of me in one of the rocking chairs. ~ Maybe next time she'll take me out of my car seat. :)
- On Wednesday Mommy and I went and had lunch with "Auntie" Deb. She is one of Mommy's best friends. They teach together at Mommy's school. She makes the best faces. I can tell already that I have her hooked. I made sure to give her lots of smiles, and I napped when the food came so that they could eat and talk.
- Today Mommy and I took Memaw Betty to the doctor. I even got to sit in the chair like a big boy...OK Memaw Betty did help hold me up. We went for lunch afterwards and also ran a couple of errands. Mommy kept telling me how good I was and everyone I met kept saying that I was so cute...must be the smile. Mommy says that I am a babe magnet.
The rest of the time was filled with dress up with Mommy, (more to come on this)
playing with my Johnny Jump-Up,
and playing with Daddy.A baby's life is tiring...
I'll let you know where my adventures lead us next week.
Love,
Carter


1 comment:
This is Meredith's sister, Melinda. My girls call my mom Memaw too! The other cousins call her grandma, but Memaw sticks in our house!
Melinda Greer
Post a Comment