
I am not a big fan of snow, but I tried to be positive about our latest blanket of white stuff. We received between 7 and 8 inches. Here are some of my positive thoughts about snow:
- It makes everything look so peaceful and clean. It really is beautiful.
- It allowed me a day off of school. I have to make it up later, but the break now was nice.
- The snowblower that we received from Brandon's mom and Granny was a wonderful addition to our snow clearing arsenal. We are so glad to have it, as we no longer have to spend hours shoveling and no more sore backs.
- I got to spend time with Brandon as we cleared the driveway.
- Hot chocolate tastes better when you've been outside in the cold.
- The crisp cold air was refreshing.
With all of that said, I am ready for SPRING!


No comments:
Post a Comment