- On Thursday, February 14th we got to see our new love. We went to a 3-D ultrasound. This was the second one. Baby Davis was camera shy during the first one. I was amazed at the technology they have now. We even have one picture of him with a mouth full of amniotic fluid. He is so beautiful, with the prettiest lips and the cutest squeezable cheeks. He's going to break hearts some day. It was such a wonderful way to spend Valentine's Day. So without further ado, I am pleased to present to you....Carter Matthew Davis. Isn't he adorable. We found the ultrasound frame that the picture is in at Babies R Us.

- We also got to have lunch at the hot dog stand and dessert at the local custard place. This was definitely icing (or should I say custard) on the cake. Add that to the time we got to spend with Brandon's mom; sister; and Amy's friend, Angie, and it was a wonderful day.
- On Saturday, February 16th we went to Indianapolis to Babies R Us to pick up the stroller/car seat combo that Grandma purchased for us. I also found a diaper bag and picked out the bottles that we will use. We hurried home and put the stroller and car seat together. I will post pictures of it soon. The only discouraging part is that we still could not find a baby book that was appropriate for the situation. They all said something about how we told everyone that I was pregnant, when I first felt him move, or how I felt during labor. As for the last one, I am sure that I will feel fine, but it's not me we are concerned with. We continue to pray for a healthy delivery for Amy and the baby.
- On Sunday, February 17th Brandon went out on a search for the perfect baby book and he found one. I have already started writing in it. Brandon's sister and Angie also stopped by with more goodies for the baby. This time Granny sent over a hat and mittens and two teddy bears. Brandon also got a toy...a new saw from his Mom. Thanks Mom!
Well that's about the extent of our week. May good fortune, happiness, health, love, and laughter find all of you! Until next time.....


No comments:
Post a Comment