

What do the Davis' do when evening rolls around and we aren't tired? We go to a late movie and make a midnight trip to Wal-Mart, of course. Last night Brandon and I went to see The Bucket List. It was a great movie...two thumbs up. It was over at 11:15 p.m. and we still weren't tired, so we went to Wal-Mart. In addition to the normal stuff we needed...milk, orange juice, etc. we also found some adorable outfits and a pair of booties for the baby...I have lost count, but with the new outfits and booties that Brandon's mom and Granny just gave us, Brandon is certain that we can dress this child for a month without having to do laundry. I keep reminding him that babies sometimes go through several outfits a day.
As you can tell by the pictures, we were a little goofy by the time we got home. The first picture is of Brandon modeling the outfits. The second is of Brandon pretending to be asleep...check out the goofy grin.
Finally at 1:30 a.m., we tucked ourselves into bed. We chalked the evening up to training for middle of the night feedings. I seriously think parenting needs to be an Olympic sport.


No comments:
Post a Comment