Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Life in the Bathroom

I know that the title of this post sounds a bit odd, but the Davis' have managed to survive a whopping round of stomach flu, and to me it seems like I have spent more time in the bathroom than any other room in the house. :) Carter started us off on Saturday. Thankfully he didn't throw up...just lots of dirty diapers. Brandon followed on Sunday and me on Monday. At least Carter had one parent to care for him while the flu made it's rounds. When I got him out of his crib this morning, he looked at me like "Hi Mommy! Where have you been?" Here are a few pictures that I managed to capture before we got sick.

"My idea of redecorating the kitchen meant throwing peas on the wall. Mommy did not find it as funny as I did."

"Geez, I'm cute!"



"I can do this new thing with my tongue. Daddy can too. He said that we are going to try out for Kiss."




"I've spent a lot of time lately playing with my new toys. Mommy says that it looks like Toys R Us in our living room."

1 comment:

The Browands said...

Hi Carter! I have a Retro Rocket too - it is really fun. Just one piece of advice, don't put the seat up and try to stand in the little bin. I fell over hard last week and hit my head.

Your friend,
John Browand