Friday, January 16, 2009

BRRR!

What do the Davis' do when the temperature drops to 29 degrees below zero? We play...INSIDE! Carter has been very happy to have his mommy home full time for the last two days and since I have MLK Jr. Day off too that gives us five glorious full-time mommy days. Here's some of my favorite pictures over the last two days...


There's WWF and WWE. Have you heard of WWC?

That's World Wrestling with Carter. He definitely isn't that fragile little baby anymore. He loves wrestling with Daddy. He won this match and didn't even need to tag in Mommy.

Silly Daddy!




Ahhh...bath time! Last night when I leaned Carter back to wash his hair, he grabbed his bath book and relaxed. I think that he was dreaming of a warm beach with palm trees and a fruity drink with an umbrella in it. Me too!

No comments: