Friday, October 3, 2008

One Half of a Year


Carter started out his big day in a cold house...we awoke to a chilly morning...
our furnace broke, but is fixed now. Thank goodness, no more mittens indoors!


Carter Matthew Davis is officially six months old! Wow! I know that I say this every month, but where has the time gone? Look how much Carter's grown.


Then ~ in the NICU.....at home wearing a preemie outfit

Now ~ What a ham!....Look at me sitting up like a big boy.

Carter is now using a sippy cup, drinking from a regular cup, and sitting up all by himself. He would feed himself (or the walls and floor) if I would let him. He is Mister Independent often wanting to do everything himself.

People often ask why we don't post pictures of him crying. Honestly, he doesn't cry very much...an occasional hungry or tired whimper. I think that is his way of paying us back for three months of constant colic and crying. :) He is so much fun now...constantly talking, laughing at everything and nothing, rolling over as his main mode of transportation. Brandon and I now have a lifetime supply of entertainment!


I crack myself up!

The month ahead has us enjoying our first fall, our first Halloween, and continuing to watch our baby grow and learn new things. It just keeps getting better and better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's getting so big!