I have the best Daddy in the whole world and today is his birthday!Yesterday Granny and Great Granny came over and took Daddy to lunch. They even got to come and see my day care and I got to go home early so that we could play together. It was a swell day.I was so excited about today that I couldn't sleep very well so at midnight Mommy and I sat on the couch talking about all of our surprise plans for Daddy. Then when I was up at 4:00 a.m. we decided to make this sign and decorate the house with some balloons. Mommy wouldn't let me blow up any balloons. I guess that you have to be a big kid to do that. She did let me help with the sign. I got to hold each crayon for a few seconds. When they got close to my mouth, she took them away. Silly Mommy! I just wanted to see if the blue crayon tasted like blueberries.I better not write any more because I wouldn't want Daddy to see this and ruin his after work surprises. I'll let you know more later.
Love,
Carter


No comments:
Post a Comment