Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our Week in Review

This week has been full of lots of wonderful memories.



  • Carter tried a new veggie, sweet potatoes, and likes them too.



  • We have started singing "If You're Happy and You Know It" after supper each night and the smiles and giggles we get are truly wonderful.



  • Daddy was in charge of bath time a couple of nights this week so that I could get some grading done...midterms are here. Before I picked up my grading pen, I took some cute pictures.




Carter loves to see himself in the mirror.



  • Carter has now started sleeping on his belly. Now that he can roll over there is no stopping him. The first night I turned him over several times before realizing that my efforts were not going to matter...he's a belly boy!




  • We got to visit with Granny, Great-Granny, and Aunt Nancy on Saturday. Carter got to show off his new rolling over abilities, and they got to see him eat his lunch. Carter even got to see his new bed. It's very nice, and he can't wait until his next sleepy visit. :)





  • Mom and Kara canned a TON of salsa. I left without my jars, but it sure looked tasty.



  • We ate dinner with Mom, Dad, Grandma, Kara, Tim, Riley, and Uncle Lou. Carter was loved on by lots of people.



  • Most importantly we got to spend time with all of the people we love the most...we are truly blessed with such loving families...Carter is blessed with the best Grannies, Memaw's, Pepaw, Aunts, and Uncles in the world!


Wife, Mommy, Aunt...my three favorite words!



We wish you a wonderful week!

The Davis'

No comments: