Brandon is now passing on his love of music to Carter. Brandon loves playing the drums, and now it looks like I have two drummers in my family. I was on the phone the other day when I heard some "noise" coming out of our drum room. It was Daddy and Baby performing a duet. We'll have to think of a catchy name before they can hit the road on their first tour...I'm thinking Big Daddy and the Diaper Gang...or maybe 4:00 a.m. Feeding...or how about Blue Suede Baby Booties? That last one sounds more like the title of their first hit song.
From Carter's earliest moments, Brandon has sung to him. First it was any song by the Beatles and now we have moved on to the Blues Brothers. I had to capture this moment on tape. (Sorry that it is so dark.) Carter's face cannot be captured, but he absolutely glows when Brandon sings the line about "...Shake Your Tail Feathers."
One Drum Set...$500.00
Blues Brothers Movie....$9.95
New Drum Sticks (after baby chews on them)...$25.00
Time Watching My Two Favorite Men....Priceless!


No comments:
Post a Comment