Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Week in Pictures

The first colds of the season have hit the Davis'. Carter started us off with a cold early in the week and ended up in the pediatrician's office on Thursday. Mommy's cold took off on Friday and is still hanging in there. Daddy, as always, has remained cold-free and has been our caretaker. We love Daddy and his healthy immune system! Here are some pictures of the week...




Mommy and Carter.....Daddy dressed Carter after the pediatrician checked him out. Notice the backwards bib...M'I EHT SSOB! Silly Daddy!



Are you taking pictures of me?.......OK, now I'll smile for ya.



Carter is now so good at rolling over that as soon as I placed him in the tub the other day he rolled right over onto his knees and turned so that we could catch his profile in a picture.


Take that you dragon puppet....Now I will eat you!

No comments: