Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wedding Bells


They say that kids grow up too fast, but I think that we have an exceptional situation in our family. On Thursday, I received a call from Mom informing me that Riley, age 5, is getting married. Mom takes Riley to school every morning, and on Thursday he said, "Memaw, I'm getting married." When she asked to whom, he said to one of the girls in his preschool class. She asked Riley if he was going to wait awhile before getting married. To which he replied, "Yes, because she is only three." I guess at his worldly age of five, he is ready, but three years old is too young to commit. I will update everyone on the wedding plans as they happen. I am sure that the engaged couple will register soon at Toys R Us and Chuck E. Cheese. I've included a baby picture of Riley so that we can all remember how little he once was.

No comments: