Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Much Needed Update

I have tons of pictures to explain how we've spent the last few weeks...here we go.

More Spring Break Fun
Memaw took Riley, Carter, and Me to Chuck E. Cheese during my Spring Break. It was Carter's first time and we had tons of fun.



Carter had so much fun that he ended up falling asleep...IN Chuck E. Cheese. I've never seen a kid fall asleep with so much going on around them.

Jenelle's Shower

At the end of my Spring Break, I attended a bridal shower for my friend Julie's daughter. I still cannot believe that Jenelle is old enough to get married. In my mind she is the same little girl I met 15 years ago.

Jenelle and Julie................Kyndra, Lydie (the dog), Jenelle, and Julie

Kyndra, the maid of honor, and Lydie....................the Wedding Party


Our Big Boy

Carter can now hold his own cup, although the results are sometimes messy.



Carter loves to wrestle with Daddy.

a drummer in the making...

Happy Birthday Carter! (April 3rd)

opening presents after breakfast on April 3rd

my new cell phone (a wonderful gift from Mary)

Carter and his great-granny

"I love Aunt Nancy's glasses."

"Granny, these puppies are fun!"

We got to go to Riley's school carnival.

The boys got tattoos...Riley's was patriotic. Carter's said "Too Cute"
April 4th


It was such a nice day that we got to spend some time playing outside. Carter loved the grass and leaves.

Birthday Party (April 5th)

Yummy! Cake!

The cupcakes were amazing and such a hit at the party!

We also got to see some cool zoo animals like a Patagonian Cavy (left) and a Two-toed Sloth (right)

an African Pygmy Hedgehog....some of our little animals

"Whew! Birthday parties are exhausting."

"The nap was great. Now let's play with some of my new toys."
Even though Carter's new drum came with sticks, he insisted on playing with Daddy's.
OK, there you have it. More than you ever wanted to know about the Davis'. :)

No comments: