Friday, June 27, 2008

Our Little Ray of Sunshine



One of my favorite outfits of the moment is an all yellow outfit complete with yellow socks. Every time I put it on Carter, I sing him every sunshine song I know. On this particular day, Carter was very smiley and eager for his photo session. He especially enjoyed laying on the blanket in the back yard. He could watch the trees, sky, and clouds forever.

1 comment:

Nikki Schramm said...

I am so happy that Carter is doing so well!! We were very worried when he was born. He gave us quite a scare. He looks like he is doing well and I'm glad he only had to spend a week in the NICU. He is soo cute and I love his smile!! Thank you for the letter. It means a lot to us. Tell Amy thank you for her card. They both brought tears to my eyes! I am so glad everything worked out. Congratulations on being parents! I hope the two of you aren't losing too much sleep but I'm sure it's worth it! I enjoyed reading all about Carter. Continue with the updates.
Nikki Schramm,RN
Logansport Memorial Hospital