Thursday, September 8, 2011

Preschool for Carter


Today was Carter's big day. He woke up at 6:20 a.m. so excited about going to school. He was also excited that Daddy was still home. Brandon took a half day off from work so we both got to drop him off and pick him up. We also enjoyed a yummy breakfast at Cracker Barrel while Carter was at school. Here are some pics before school...










This is the only pic that he let me take when we picked him up...silly boy! He had a great day! He said he played a lot (on the playground too where he got to open the gate), got to use play-doh, made friends (whom he calls "friend" because he can't remember their names), had pretzels and juice for snack, glued his pictures on his snack mat (but his first glue stick wouldn't open), read a story, and went potty. What a busy day! I asked him if he was good and he said he was. He said that he said please and thank you and that the teacher didn't have to tell him to be quiet. Ahhh, success! :) He is excited about going back and I have already started my list of all the things I want to accomplish while he is at school. The time does go by SO QUICKLY though. I, however, promise to get more pics posted from our summer.

1 comment:

MelMo said...

Congrats to Carter and his first big day (and to mom because I'm sure that was quite a step for you to take as well!)!!!