Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Backwards Day

So, tomorrow is the BIG day. Carter starts preschool. I spent all morning trying to think of a way to make today a little extra special. This morning we  read a book called Backwards Day. It is about a group of students that do everything backwards for a day. Shortly after reading the story, Carter put his shirt on backwards and our special day was born.

We wore our hats backwards.


Carter took this pic of me...

so I took this one of him.


Backwards Shirts and Hats

We walked backwards,
wrote backwards on the mirror with soap,



rode a horse backwards,

and drove our trains backwards.



We also tried eating backwards, answered the phone and greeted Daddy by saying "Goodbye", and tried counting backwards. Now, I have to finish this post because my lil fella is going to potty backwards, sit backwards in the tub, and fly to bed backwards in his Superman jammies. Tomorrow is a big day. I'll post preschool pics soon.

Hello! (Goodbye in Our Little World)

No comments: