10. Getting my hair cut and highlighted. It is always so relaxing to go visit Anna and get pampered, especially since I don't have anyone here yet to cut my hair.
9. Getting to see our daycare friends. Carter was so excited about seeing Mary and the kiddos.
8. Getting to visit with all of our family. We got to see Granny, Aunt Nancy, Aunt Amy, Aunt Andi, Uncle Rich, Memaw, Pepaw, Aunt Kara, Riley, and Memaw Betty. We love spending time with them.
7. Getting to see my Wainwright friends. I miss them all so much!
6. Trying to explain to Carter what shoo fly meant. We stayed two nights at my mom and dad's and on the last night there was a little fly circling around. I started singing, "Shoo fly don't bother me." I turned around to find Carter with Pepaw's SHOES on his hands. He wasn't sure what SHOO fly meant.
5. Getting to spend the night at my grandma's house. She enjoyed our company and it made me feel like a kid again. We also got to have Dog Shed food...YUMMY!
4. Having lunch with Aunt Kara and Riley. We only wished that Riley had felt better.
3. Getting to spend a whole afternoon with Granny. Carter and I hung out, played cowboys, watched TV, and tried to find the mean kitty.
2. Being with mom before and after her surgery. In the recovery room, she hugged me and said, "I thought I was dreaming." I was so glad that the distance didn't keep us away.
1. Everyone got Carter some very nice things to celebrate his pottying success. Memaw and Pepaw got him a container of fake food to go with the shopping cart that they got him for Christmas. We pulled everything out of the box and he started pretending to chew on it. I told him that we needed to wash it all first, and then the phone rang. In the 30 seconds it took me to find a phone, my son had managed to stuff SEVERAL pieces of fake food in the toilet. He was "washing" it. Needless to say, those pieces were put in the dishwasher and here he is hand washing the rest.


No comments:
Post a Comment