Friday, August 7, 2009

Spaghetti and a Little Elephant

Now that I have your attention with the title of this post, here's some pictures from dinner last night...what started out as small pieces of spaghetti on a plate, ended up as spaghetti everywhere. At least he's learning...he now holds his cup all by himself and he uses silverware (sometimes he even uses the right end).


Of course we had to go directly from dinner to a bath. I have loved this towel forever. He won't be able to use it much longer so we snapped some pictures of our little elephant.




2 comments:

Katherine said...

I LOVE the spaghetti pictures! You were smart to take his shirt off first :) Good luck this week!

The Browands said...

You've got to find a cereal bowl that has the straw down the side of it. Once he starts eating cereal it is the best. He can eat a little cereal, drink a little milk...John loves it!

:) Mere