Carter's Many Funny Faces
Carter's Wardrobe
Carter's clothing choices have been a bit bizarre lately. I admit that the mix-matched jammies are my idea. (We finally found a diaper that would hold him through the night, but until then I put him in whatever I could find during our early morning changes.) Carter, however, insists on wearing Daddy's hats, and in the first two pictures, you can see that he walked around for an hour with one mitten on. He wears long sleeves to bed because his room is a bit chilly, but not cold enough to need mittens. :)
Other Funny Pics


1 comment:
Huggies night time diapers are the best. Pricey - but since they only wear them at night, totally worth it.
Love the picture with the "nanny paci" as our family calls it. Melinda bought one for Emma Kate when she was little and my nephew Matthew calls that type of stuffed animal a nanny. Hence - nanny paci!
It looks like you have had a great start to your summer.
Love the photos of the cutest baby boy Lafayette has ever seen!
Post a Comment