
Our first adventure out of the house was a trip to the doctor's office. Carter loves riding in the car, so that part was a breeze. Getting ready to leave was another story. I had planned on starting the preparations to leave three hours in advance...just in case. Boy, was I glad that I had allotted plenty of time. Carter went through three outfits, four diapers, and two parents in our efforts to get him ready. His feeding schedule was such that I knew he would be hungry towards the end of our appointment. In an effort to stretch the next feeding time, I had Brandon "top him off". Carter showed us by spitting up on my favorite outfit. He also managed to poop on EVERYTHING...his towel from bath time, his outfits, and his blanky. Needless to say, we can't wait for our next outing...maybe I should allow four hours. :)
The doctor's appointment went well. He now weighs in at 6 lbs. 6 oz. and is doing well in all other ways. We go again the first week in May to see how he has progressed.


No comments:
Post a Comment