Thursday, June 23, 2011

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe that is has been so long since I've posted on here. We spent most of May living part of each week in Indiana (preparing the house for the closing) and the other part in Illinois (working, packing, unpacking, and repacking). That leaves me with lots of posts to catch up on...Mother's Day, Relay For Life, and Father's Day plus some of the fun that Carter and I have been having. I will leave you with just one pic. Carter has been selecting his clothes a lot more lately...I have a whole post that I want to do about the fashion statements he makes. This is one outfit that makes me chuckle...check out the feet. The truth was that he was in a hurry to go down with Daddy to get the mail, so he grabbed whatever shoes he could find and only put on one sock because he had an ouchie on only one foot...makes sense, right?




Now for a funny story before I turn in for the night...


Carter has been saying grace before supper every evening. Tonight we were amused with a new rendition that combined our traditional prayer and patty cake, patty cake. "Bless us O' Lord and these thy gifts. Mark it with a C for Carter and me. Amen." I LOVE this kid!!!

No comments: