I got to spend a wonderful day with Carter. We made cards and signs for Daddy. We also made him a cake. Carter got to pour in all of the ingredients and mix in the candy sprinkles. After nap time, he iced the cake. He kept singing Happy Birthday to Daddy during the whole process even though I told him that cakes are for more than just birthdays. I finally added Happy Valentine's Day to the tune and he was happy. We even sang that song when we brought the cake to Daddy after dinner.
This is the look I received after telling him that we couldn't eat the cake until after dinner.
I did let him take one more swipe of frosting before putting it away.
I cooked a special meal at home tonight for my fellas. We had crab stuffed mushrooms, t-bone steaks, baked potatoes, green beans, salad, rolls, and we even pulled out the fancy glasses for the occasion.
Carter liked steak off of Brandon's plate better than off of his plate.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!


No comments:
Post a Comment