So this newly fallen white stuff has me doing two things...staying warm inside and thinking of Christmas. If you are anything like me, you have a list a mile long of things to do before the big day gets here. I was just looking at the blogs of my friends and came across one that may help some of you cross one item off of your list. If getting Christmas cards are at the top of your list, Shutterfly has some wonderful options this year. If you have a blog, the deal is even better for you. Shutterfly is currently giving 50 free cards to anyone who will blog about their products. They have some new designs this year that will really help showcase your favorite photos. If invitations to your holiday party are needed, Shutterfly has a large selection of products that can be designed in a matter of minutes. So what do you think of the three designs that I have here? As you can see I'm thinking that a black and white picture of Carter would be perfect for a card this year. I especially love the last one...Naughty or Nice.
Do you also need to check some Christmas gifts off of your shopping list? Don't forget that Shutterfly has a large variety of photo gifts as well. Their calendars make a great addition to anyone's stocking. New this year is a desk calendar that looks so cute. I just finished making a Shutterfly photo gift for a special person on my list.


No comments:
Post a Comment