Melissa's shower was first. We had a great time celebrating her upcoming bundles of joy...that's right...TWINS! I couldn't be happier for her and her husband, Morgan. They will make outstanding parents.
Congratulations Katherine!
Next was Katherine's shower. Of course, I forgot my camera for her shower. Luckily, I captured a picture of the glowing mommy-to-be at Melissa's shower. Katherine is on the bottom right hand corner. Her husband just completed his PhD. in chemistry. I know that the Davis' could think of no better way to celebrate Carter's arrival that with Brandon's graduation. I'm sure that Katherine and Phil feel the same way.
Congratulations to both of you! Being a mommy is absolutely the best thing in the world. I am available to babysit anytime you need a break. :)


1 comment:
Thanks for the mention and the congrats... I hadn't checked your blog in a while, so I hadn't seen this! Carter is super cute, I especially love all the food pictures :)
Post a Comment